Tuesday, January 22, 2013

In Class Exercises- Lesson 2


With this picture, I wanted to make sure that the color of the grass and plants in the background had a nice contrast with each other and with the black and white of the panda. I also wanted to make sure that the panda itself had a good contrast between the black and white. The panda is the main focus so I wanted to make sure that the colors in the back did not distract from the focus of the picture.


In this picture, I wanted to make sure that the gold color in the background stayed true. I also wanted the fur of the dog to still be well defined. I also wanted the dog's eyes to be the original color and still have the contrast to the rest of the body.


I wanted to make the grass was vibrant green without looking too fake. The horse is a rich brown color and I wanted to make sure it did not blend into the landscape. I also wanted to keep the clouds visible and the trees in the back separate from each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment