Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Why am I here?


Me at Myrtle Beach, my favorite place on Earth
 I took Multimedia Design and Editing because I have always loved digital design and, although I have taken other digital design classes both in high school and at Alvernia, there is always more to learn. There is an infinite number of possibilities when working with digital art, which is something that has always interested me. As a communications major, this class will be useful when I get into the professional field. So much of our world is becoming digital and the skills that I will learn will help to make me a competitor for jobs. I hope to expand my knowledge on programs like Photoshop and Illustrator and learn new ways to use them. I hope to challenge and push myself to work hard and create new and interesting projects. Visit our class blog here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment